I help people grow in self-awareness and create greater balance in their lives. My approach combines many different practices and perspectives, such as:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness practices, such as meditation
- Personality theory (The Enneagram)
- Relationship and emotional mastery education
- Communication skill building
- Buddhist psychology
I work from a model that focuses on all aspects of my clients, not just the problematic parts. Everyone has strengths and challenges in their usual patterns of thought, feeling, belief, and action; I want to help you learn what your particular strengths and challenges are and work with them realistically.
If you are ready to explore yourself and your possibilities in depth, to heal, and to move beyond healing into growth, then I can help support and guide you in that journey.
Feel free to call or email me any time.